Calling all Peplink users!
We know that deploying a Peplink network is simple and easy using PepVPN, but have you inadvertently built in a single point of failure in your network? Or maybe you would love to use Peplink’s patented SpeedFusion service, but you don’t have another router with sufficient bandwidth to connect to.
The solution? FusionHub.
FusionHub is the virtual SpeedFusion appliance from Peplink. With FusionHub, you can establish SpeedFusion connections between a cloud server and physical Peplink devices.
The Benefits of FusionHub
- Connect to your cloud server with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster Internet access by using your server’s high-throughput connection.
- Remote Streaming: Stream videos and transfer large files quickly, even in remote areas with limited Internet access.
- Combine Different Sources: DSL, MPLS, 3G, 4G LTE: use them all together to increase your bandwidth.
- Combine any type of connection from multiple ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and your FusionHub. This connection will provide unbreakable VPN.
- Packet-Level Seamless Failover: Even when a WAN link fails, your sessions will stay active. VoIP calls will continue without interruption.
- Cellular Backup Connections: Set bandwidth-limited links (3G/4G LTE) to perform hot failover in case your primary link fails.
Sound good? Great, contact us now because we can supply you with an easy to understand monthly rental of FusionHub as a service (FHaaS) in our fully resilient data centres.