What is Peplink?
Peplink is a leading SD-WAN technology provider. Leveraging the power of innovative 4G and 5G LTE routers and modems, the Power-of-Peplink delivers unrivalled VPN-Bonding, Load Balancing, networking and connectivity solutions for businesses across every specialised sector.
As a Certified Gold Peplink Partner and Authorised eTailer, Grapevine supplies Peplink to businesses throughout the UK. And as a Speedfusion Alliance Member, we also offer Peplink SD-WAN as a service, for you to take advantage of Peplink’s amazing FusionHub and SpeedFusion products without having to set up your own cloud server infrastructure.
What is Peplink FusionHub?
FusionHub is the virtual SpeedFusion appliance from Peplink.
With FusionHub, you can establish SpeedFusion connections
between our cloud server and physical Peplink devices.
- Connect to your cloud server with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster internet access by using our data centres high-throughput connectivity.
- Remote Streaming: Stream videos and transfer large files quickly, even in remote areas with limited Internet access.
- Combine Different Sources: DSL, MPLS, 3G, 4G LTE: use them all together to increase your bandwidth.
- Combine any type of connection from multiple ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and your FusionHub. This connection will provide unbreakable VPN.
- Packet-Level Seamless Failover: Even when a WAN link fails, your sessions will stay active. VoIP calls will continue without interruption.
- Cellular Backup Connections: Set bandwidth-limited links (3G/4G LTE) to perform hot failover in case your primary link fails.
Our Data Facility
- Securely hosted in dual geographically diverse UK data centres with full resiliency built in as standard
- Tier 4 aligned
- 24/7/365 onsite security team onsite security team, secure perimeter fencing, HD digital CCTV with 90-day retention, full access control and audit trail. All security staff are SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved and registered.
- BS 7858 (British Standard 7858 for all staff) BPSS (All staff are vetted to the Baseline Personnel Security Standard), ISO 27001.
Features & Benefits
- Simple and easy to understand pricing model with no hidden costs
- Pay as You Grow Pricing. Save on initial capital expenditures. Grow your network affordably.
- Fast setup service
- Includes free remote support (1hr per month)
- You have full access to your own instance that is not shared with other customers
- Access to instance via privately hosted InControl application to ensure security
- All instances are supplied with unlimited bandwidth limitations (unless using the free solo license which offers 100Mbps).
FusionHub Solo – What is FusionHub Solo?
SpeedFusion technology needs at least two SpeedFusion devices/peers to work. But what if you only have a single device? Enter the FusionHub Solo! With this license, you can take full advantage of SpeedFusion using just one Peplink device. Best of all, the Solo license is free of charge and permanent.
The FushionHub Solo brings SpeedFusion to your mobile or small branch office without the need for additional hardware. Grapevine Connect can install and maintain your instance on our dedicated architecture which means you can sit back and experience unbreakable connectivity with unparalleled speed using bandwidth bonding.
How Much Does FusionHub Cost?
SD-WAN as a Service
- One-off Licence Fee of £95 per peer
- Monthly Rental of £10 per peer
- Includes 100Gb of data transfer per FusionHub
Additional data transfer is charged incrementally at £0.60 per Gb
- No Licence Fee
- Monthly Rental of £10 includes 50Gb of data transfer
- Additional data transfer is charged incrementally at £0.60 per Gb
Where you can use Peplink and Pepwave Technology
Peplink serves a number of enterprise industries such as; hospitality, healthcare, education, retail, finance, construction and utilities, as well as mobility and specialised market industries within transportation, maritime, broadcasting and first response units/public safety.
View Peplink Design for Hospitality
Recommended Hospitality Routers:
Medium – Large hotels Router with
capability to support 800 guest devices at once (i.e. about 250 guest rooms)
Ideal for medium sized accommodations or large offices between 25-200 users
Small sized accommodations and boutique hotels Router – between 5 to 25 users
Ideal for branches who need to access corporate resources via VPN with head office
View Peplink Design for Healthcare
Recommended Healthcare Routers:
VPN hub supporting up to 100 peers with bandwidth bonding capabilities
SD-WAN router with bandwidth bonding capability ideal for small branches
MAX Transit Duo
Supports 2 Active Sims – SD-WAN edge router designed for Mobility/ Transportation
MAX HD4 MBX
Cellular router supporting 4 sims and improved bandwidth for ambulances and other mobile units.
View Peplink Design for Schools
Recommended Education Routers:
High performance router for large enterprise and campus
Dual LTE Router, ideal for teachers with no access to reliable wired internet
Ideal for remote schools sites that only have access to LTE
AP One 300m
Easy to install Wi-Fi access point for classrooms
Recommended Construction Routers:
View Peplink Design for Construction
Robust router for construction sites, supporting up to 100 Peers
Balance 30 Pro
Perfect PoE Router for IP phones and security cameras on build sites
Dual LTE Router, delivered in a rugged box.
Can be deployed in even the toughest construction setups – small but reliable.
View Peplink Design for Sea Vessels
Recommended Maritime Routers:
With 30 Gbps throughput, this yacht router is ideal for all guests on large sea vessels
This Yacht and Boat Router receives LTE signal from up to 150km offshore and supports 4 LTE cellular modules
Perfect external yacht router, with IP67 waterproof rating
Pairs perfectly with a HD Dome / MBX to manage up to 8x SIMs from below decks
Recommended Broadcasting Routers:
View Peplink Design for Broadcasting
Main router with Speed-Fusion tunnel for concert stages with priority to Audio over other internet traffic
Compact Dual Cellular connector that can be carried in the cameraman’s backpack
Stage router supporting 4x LTE for stable and high-speed internet connectivity
Studio Router perfect for uploading live stream to a decoder into the Internet for accessibility for reporters
View Peplink Design for Media & Film
Recommended Media & Film Routers:
Performance video for streaming encoded video data through ADSL, cellular, and Wi-Fi connections.
Perfect production office solution, supporting VPN-Bonding solutions to improve ADSL Upload speeds.
Ideal router for server streaming with Fusionhub capabilities hosted through Grapevine Connect
Can be deployed at your production site to receive encoded streams or for streaming out video to filming crew
Need Help Deciding?
If you are not sure which Peplink product is the best fit for your site? Give us a call for a free consultation – 01392 345 678
Buy Peplink & Pepwave
as an Accredited eTailer, you can buy Peplink & Pepwave
products directly from our web-store for next-day delivery.
Hire Peplink & Pepwave
You can rent selected Peplink Products from our store on a long or short term, or request a bespoke hiring solution and we’ll design the ideal outfit for your site.
Peplink & Pepwave FAQ
What is SD-WAN
Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) is a virtual networking architecture that securely connects users within a network to applications. Read More here
How do you bond two LTE Connections with Peplink?
To effectively bond LTE or 4G connections, you will need two Peplink devices, at either end of your setup, a FusionHub setup and speedfusion licences for each device
to bond the connections.
What is Peplink Balance?
Peplink Balance is a series of SD-WAN routers from Peplink,
you can view the product range here
Arrange a callback
Our work with Peplink & Pepwave
Awards & Certifications